With Ronald Davis
‘As your life coach my role is to support you to achieve your aspirations and goals, to realise your true potential. I partner with you to inspire and motivate you to be your personal best. I will be your accountability guide keeping you on track in your desired direction.’
Not sure life coaching is for you? I offer a no obligation free 30 minute trial life coaching consultation. During this session we will explore what you are looking for from coaching and I will offer you some ways to proceed. You will also get a feel for how I work and if you are comfortable with my approach.
Depending on your location, I offer face-to-face, Skype/FaceTime or telephone sessions.
There are many coaches out there and I understand that it may be difficult to determine who might be right for you; I have been there myself. If after our initial session you decide to work with me I commit to you to be there for the journey, 24/7 for as long as our commitment remains. I don’t operate a 9 to 5 practice; my clients are from around the globe so I work across time zones.
My approach to life coaching is organic and unique to each client. Whilst I have preferences for some approaches, such as person centred, strengths based, goal setting, solution focused and motivational interviewing, I use a coaching matrix to determine, with my client the way forward to achieve success. No one approach works for everyone, as I know myself but by working together from the first session we form a powerful relationship facilitating the change you desire in your life. For those wanting a little more, I also have a degree in applied social science (counselling), vocational qualifications in coaching including life coaching and am a member of the Association for Coaching. For more about me click here.
Life coaching is a powerful approach to realising hidden potential and growth.
- Focus and prioritise what is most important to you
- Identify and achieve personal and professional goals
- Improve and enhance communication and relationship skills
- Build self-confidence, self-esteem and assertiveness
- Enhance and maintain motivation
- Focus and prioritise health and wellbeing
- Develop a sense of you, a personal direction and vision
- Focus on your unique work/life balance formula
I offer four packages:
- A one-off 2 hour session with non ongoing obligation
- 3, 6 and 9 month packages involving dedicated monthly sessions and unlimited access via e-mail, telephone and Skype.
If you would like a 2 hour session, please contact me, click here to send me a message.
If you are interested in a package contact me to discuss.
Payment:I will issue you with an invoice requiring payment before the scheduled session. I do not accept cheques. The preferred method of payment is direct deposit into nominated bank account